Thank you for your interest in GetClientsToday.com. On this page, you can learn more about the author of this site, Krista; read our blog comment policy and legal disclaimer; and view our article reprint policy.
As founder of the small business marketing firm, Morningstar Marketing Coach LLC and the law firm marketing website, LawyerBizCoach.com, Krista has been creating and implementing marketing plans for professional services firms since 2000. She works with professionals who want to take their business to the next level and are tired of getting mediocre results with marketing tactics that never seem to work.
Krista specializes in strategic online marketing. She has been designing and marketing websites since 1995 and has helped dozens of firms generate more business from their websites. She has taken several websites from a few visitors per day to several thousand, gotten top search results for difficult to rank keywords, and redesigned websites to drastically improve the number of inquiries businesses receive.
Krista completed her MBA/MS at Temple University’s Fox School of Business in 2004 and a certificate in Information Systems and Technology from Temple in 2005. She received a BA in the Biological Basis of Behavior and a minor in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania in 1999. Her thesis involving research with Alzheimer’s patients was published in the prestigious journal, Neuropsychologia. She has also worked at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia where she administered neuro-cognitive testing to patients receiving radiation treatment for brain tumors.
Blog Comment Policy
I encourage discussions and spirited debates but please keep it clean, relevant, useful and friendly. Here are some things that aren’t tolerated and other miscellaneous guidelines.
- Off Topic Posts: Off-topic posts are deleted.
- Abusive and Inappropriate Comments: Comments that are abusive, offensive, rude or contain profane or racist material will be deleted.
- Deletion: I reserve the right to delete any comment I feel is inappropriate, off-topic, offensive, or irrelevant without explanation.
- Editing: I reserve the right to edit all comments for content, clarity, and length.
- Insults and Rude Language: Comments that insult the writer of the post, other commenters, other websites, etc. will be deleted.
- Ownership: The original post belongs to me. Comments belong to their respective commenters. I reserve the right to quote comments in part or in full.
- Reprints: Lengthy reprints of text or news articles will be deleted.
The blogs on our website are only intended to provide information, news and commentary on current events in the area on marketing. Much of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire services, newspapers, magazines, books, radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be accessed through these blogs.
Article Reprint Policy
If you would like to publish or reprint any article from our site in your print publication, newsletter, website or blog, you may do so free of charge as long as you comply with the following article reprint policy.
- Do not make changes to the content. You publish the entire article as it is with no changes. You agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
- Do not make changes to the links. If you publish the article online, you agree to make all links active and linkable with no syntax changes or the inclusion of a “rel=nofollow” attribute in your HREF tag. You also agree not to add additional links to the article.
- Do not charge for the content. You agree not to charge others to view the content or sell the article’s contents.
- Do not use the article in a way that may be considered spam. You agree not to put any of the articles found on this site on any website that also contains illegal files or pornography or promotes hatred, racism, or bigotry. You also agree not to use any article from this site in an unsolicited email or made-for-Adsense site.
- Do not make derivative works without permission. If you wish to translate the article into another language or create a derivative work, please contact us for permission first.
- Credit the author. You agree to include the following author credit below your article with an active link as detailed below:
Krista Baker helps professional services firms generate and convert more leads into paying clients. To learn more about her service marketing products and consulting services, access her free marketing articles, and to download your free 46-page Marketing Plan Guide for Small-Business Owners, visit http://www.getclientstoday.com.
If you have any questions regarding this reprint policy, please contact Krista using this online contact form.